NY Fashion week kicked off yesterday. They’re taking a little break due to Nemo today. But it was nice to see a bit of BikeNYC represented…even if it wasn’t on the runway.
- Also...was chased by a turkey buzzard flying at close range for a short while while pedaling the HVRT. A unique experience, shall we say. 5 hours ago
- Kurshid! RT “@IshDBest: This is a man riding a bike through midtown with a pink wig on. #NYC http://t.co/IGWU2fBsQA” 5 hours ago
- Gent sitting behind me on Metro North: "I know you from Central Park. You're always on your #bikenyc taking pics of people on bikes." < :)) 6 hours ago
- Good thing I can ride the 11mile HVRT hands free...could've used some gloves today. Hands in sleeves instead. #cold #rainy #stillonmybike 6 hours ago
- RT @amsterdamized: RT @MonsantoCO: "Monsanto is an agricultural company.." > bwahahaha. now that's some serious chem-washing. 6 hours ago